About The Collective NWX
The Collective NWX was established with the goal of creating and fostering community as our guiding principle. We are a full-service coworking office in the NorthWest Crossing neighborhood of Bend, Oregon, offering a variety of work and meeting spaces for remote workers, entrepreneurs, and small teams.
The Collective NWX, LLC strives to be an inclusive community and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, gender expression or transgender status), national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, protected genetic information, status as a parent, marital status, or political affiliation.
Coworking Community Manager (Part-Time) Bend, OR
CNWX is seeking a friendly, detail-oriented person to join our team in the role of Community Manager. In this role, you’ll help the owners grow the community by creating a superb member experience while executing sales and operational tasks with excellence. This is a great opportunity to take initiative and responsibility within a mission-driven business with the support of the owners.
- Create and foster a friendly, inclusive environment to facilitate member satisfaction
- Seek out information about members’ businesses and professional goals to facilitate networking opportunities
- Develop community initiatives to create connections between members (i.e. member communications, networking events, mentor opportunities)
- Be knowledgeable about CNWX’s membership contracts and guidelines, and explain to members as needed
- Conduct tours for prospective members, including follow-up communication
- Oversee new member onboarding
- Resolve member questions or issues in a timely manner
- Present CNWX in a professional manner
- Manage daily operations of the coworking office, including opening and closing tasks
- Use membership management software to manage the space and membership Interface with vendors and deliveries
- Manage the workspace inventory and supply list, anticipating ordering needs
- Ensure the workspace is clean and presentable
- Assist owners with business development activities, including lead generation and marketing strategies
- Assist owners with social media strategies
- Conduct market research and identify trends for strategic planning
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Five or more years experience in a customer service, business operations or sales role with increasing responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Technically capable with ability to troubleshoot technical issues as they arise
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Experience with written content generation in business environment
- Ability to work independently
- Superb communications skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent post secondary degree
- Prior experience in a coworking environment, as an employee or a member
- Skills in social media content development
- Experience planning and executing events
Hours, Pay and Benefits
This is a part-time position (approximately 20 hours/week) with the ability to grow alongside the business. Flexible schedule available with morning (8:00am-12:00pm) or afternoon shifts (1:30pm-5:30pm) available.
Hourly wages are $18-20/hour, based on experience.
Benefits include unlimited access to coworking space during non-work hours, networking opportunities, access to member events and other related coworking perks.
Email: email@example.com to learn more and apply.